Sponsors and Partners
TOMNET sponsors are organizations and entities that directly sponsor and provide funds to TOMNET in support of core TOMNET research and technology transfer activities. Current sponsors are:
- US Department of Transportation
- Maricopa Association of Governments
- Georgia Department of Transportation
Funds may be provided in the form of research contracts/grants, student support, or gifts/donations. To inquire about becoming a TOMNET sponsor, please contact us.
TOMNET partners are organizations and entities that collaborate with TOMNET core team members in very substantial ways. This includes working together on sponsored projects, producing co-authored publications and presentations, and sharing/providing data critical to the TOMNET mission. Only entities that have provided support and collaborated on substantial sponsored/funded activities (directly or indirectly) within the past five years qualify as TOMNET partners. To inquire about becoming a TOMNET partner, please contact us. Current partners are listed below.
- Arizona State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Washington
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California, Davis
- Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
- Resource Systems Group, Inc.
- WSP, Inc.
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC), Qatar
- Beijing Transport Institute, China
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)